TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
White River, Unipessoal Lda.
Praceta Gil Vicente, 72A, 1º esquerdo, Estoril
1 – Service
- Making a reservation constitutes acceptance of these conditions including the cancellation policy.
- The route to or from the destination cannot be guaranteed and the Google map displayed on our website is solely for informational purposes. Whilst reasonable effort is made to ensure that pickup times are respected, they are not guaranteed.
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles. Consumption of food and beverages is also not permitted except for water.
- For arrival transfers, our drivers will wait for you upon arrival until a maximum of 60 minutes after your scheduled landing time.
- For departure transfers, our drivers will wait by the pick-up point a maximum of 15 minutes after the published pick-up time. If you request the driver to wait beyond those 15 minutes, please note that a waiting fee might be charged directly by the driver.
- You are responsible for checking the agreed pickup time and for ensuring that the resulting arrival time at the airport departure terminal is at least 10 minutes before the check-in desk opens (not closes) and under no circumstances less than two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
- Our driver will pick you up and drop you off as close as possible to the given addresses (our driver will wait for you a maximum of 15 minutes). In the event that access via a conventional route is closed due to weather conditions, road accidents etc., the driver will, at your express request, use a longer route to reach the agreed destination, but in such instances, you may be liable for any additional costs.
- We cannot accept responsibility from booking errors, such as wrong flight date, time, pickup/dropoff address or location. We always do or best to check every detail on each reservation, however the details on the booking are client’s responsibility.
- If you need an extra stop (stopping at a local supermarket for shopping) please request it in advance on your booking. On that case, an extra charge may apply.
2 – Payment
- White River Transfersoffers the following payment options:
a) Cash payment
b) PayPal, Credit Cards
- The price of the service is detailed in the Booking Confirmation. All prices are in euros, inclusive of any taxes or additional charges.
3 – Modifications, Cancellations & Refund Policy
- Modifications must be made in writing up to 24hrs prior to your scheduled pick up time to email@example.com.
- We will use all reasonable effort to honor your booking order, however we may need to schedule an alternative for operational or safety reasons.
- In rare instances we may need to cancel your ride. In such circumstances you will receive a 100% refund, but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use all reasonable efforts to try and find suitable alternatives for any confirmed booking subsequently cancelled by us.
- Up to 24 hours before the start of the service: full refund
- Less than 24 hours before the start of the activity or in case of no-show: no refund.
- The refund is made using the same payment method.
4 – Child seats
- Child seats are offered free of charge, however, you must request it in your booking. Subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to decline to transport your party due to health and safety specifications should you not advise you require booster or baby seats prior to travelling.
5 – Luggage
- Our prices include one bag or suitcase per passenger seat. All luggage must be declared when the booking is being made. Smaller items that fit in the passenger footwell (e.g. a laptopcase, handbag or small shoulder bag) do not need to be declared. The passenger shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
- Extra luggage as well as bulky items could be charged.
- Please contact White River Transfers for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org
6 – Contact
- All contact related to the amendment of your booking details must be requested by email.
- It is essential to check that the email address you provided is correct and that you read all incoming emails up to the time of your Transfer.
- If it is not possible to reach you because you have not provided an operational mobile telephone number at the time of booking, you have no or poor connection, no signal, activated voicemail or the call is unanswered, the service will not be provided, White River Transfers is relieved of their obligations and a refund will not be due.b)
Click the link below and book your private transfer now